I wasn’t tagged to do this, but I saw it on Kyleigh’s blog over at Coffeehouse Chatter and figured I would give it a go!
On a side note, I’ve been really struggling lately with trying to think of different and new content to provide you guys with. You can only go so far with reviews, tags and memes all the time. Please let me know some ideas that you would be interested to hear my opinion on! ❤
Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name
- Britt — obviously.
- Bee — I’ve had this nickname since I can remember.
- Those are the only
- nicknames that I have.
Four Jobs I’ve Had
- Hostess at a local seafood restaurant (that was my first ever job)
- Server/bartender at Ruby Tuesday (currently)
- Personal loan specialist at Springleaf Financial (hated it)
- Restaurant at local airport (hated it also)
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
- The Goonies — my all time favorite movie ever and ever.
- Casper — I would watch this every single night while in bed when I was a kid.
- The Parent Trap – -same with this one! I was so proud to know the handshake by heart.
- Clueless — another one of my faves.
Four Authors I Recommend
- Ruta Sepetys — if you like historical fiction & want to cry your eyes out
- Benjamin Alire Saenz — just if you want to cry your eyes out
- Holly Black — if you love beautiful writing & fantasy
- Deb Caletti — if you love Sarah Dessen, give Deb a shot!
Four Places I’ve Visited
- Disney World
- Atlanta, GA
- Washington, D.C.
- Chicago, IL
Four Things I’d Rather Be Doing Right Now
- At the beach
- At Disney World
- or Harry Potter World at Universal will be awesome, too
Four Foods I’d Rather Not Eat
- Ground meat
Four Of My Favorite Foods
- Potatoes — fried, baked, mashed.
- BBQ chicken pizza drizzled in hot sauce & dipped in ranch
- Chicken — any way.
Four T.V. Shows I Watch
- Gilmore Girls
- Boy Meets World
- Bob’s Burgers
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year
- Hopefully getting a new job
- and getting a new place
- hitting my goal of 50 books read (hopefully making it closer to 100)
- turning 24!
Four Things I’m Always Saying
- For real.
- Are you serious/seriously?
I’m not going to tag anybody since this was just for fun. So anyone who wants to do it, please be more than welcome to! Let me know so I can go check it out!