- Answer the weekly discussion topic.
- Discuss your chosen hyped book of the week.
- Optional: Talk about your progress on the BOTM.
This week’s topic is: books you are thankful someone recommended to you.
I don’t want a repeat of books that I’ve mentioned last week, so if you want to see what books I’m thankful for, be sure to check the post out here.
I really love books that immediately grab your attention and keep you hooked from beginning to end. All of the books on this list have done exactly that for me. I will admit I do like a few more than others, but all of these are books that I would definitely recommend to you. Below the book covers, I will list 3 points about the book that might interest you into picking it up! You can click the image of the cover to take you to the book’s Goodreads page for more information.
- If you like retellings.
- If you like dark and twisted writing and worlds.
- Unlikeable villains or villains who are so fucked up that there’s no hope for them.
- If you like historical fiction, especially about World War 2.
- If you like multiple POVs.
- If you are in the mood to have your heart ripped out and have streams of tears rolling down your face.
- If you love books about books.
- If you’re in the mood for a character driven novel with beautiful writing.
- If you like real characters, who sometimes can be assholes, but redeem themselves.
- If you’re in the mood for a unique and believable dystopian.
- If you like badass women who get shit done.
- If you’re in the mood for a survival story.
- If you love the 80’s. This is a must.
- If you’re in the mood for a dystopian that is mainly set in a virtual reality.
- Again, if you like real characters, who sometimes can be assholes, but redeem themselves.
So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. Please leave me comments below sharing your Hype or Like Friday post!