- I’m in my mid-twenties and I’m from the South.
- I’ve always been a reader since I can remember.
- The Baby-Sitters Club series by Ann M. Martin was what got me into reading.
- I’ve been married to a handsome fella for 3 years now.
- I like to think that I’m a funny person. We’ll see how accurate this theory is.
- I feel like I’d really love to travel if I actually tried and do it.
- Contemporary is my comfort-zone genre. I’ve been branching off into dystopian and fantasy recently, though. I ain’t hating it.
- I am in love with Milo Ventimiglia, Harrison Ford and Chandler Bing. It’s not healthy.
- I’m a huge collector. I love Funko products but my favorite items to collect are mystery bags. I just love the thrill of not knowing what it is!
Feel free to shoot me an email (email@example.com) if anyone has any questions! You can also tweeter me at @__brittbryan. 🙂