CURRENTLY ACCEPTING REVIEW BOOKS
Thank you for checking out my blog! Even bigger thank you to even be considering my little ole self to review something I’m sure you’ve put so much time into, cried and pulled hair out over. I’m touched and honored. I do, however, have a few guidelines to make sure we’re all on the same page.
- I read mostly YA. I will consider adult novels if they seem like something I’d be interested in.
- I won’t accept books just for the heck of it. I will only accept ones that I am genuinely interested in. Save us both the time and trouble, eh?
- Genres I like: contemporary, fantasy, dystopian, sci-fi, historical fiction, new adult, middle-grade. Historical fiction is my favorite, though.
- Genres I don’t like so much: memoirs, biographies, military fiction, erotica.
- I’ll be more than happy to accept e-books or hard copy books.
- I will try my hardest to read books sent to me as soon as possible, with reviews following no later than a week after completion.
- Reviews will be posted on my website and Good Reads. I will also post on websites such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, etc. if requested.
- I promise my review will 100% be my own honest opinion. No BS.
- If interested, I would love to host giveaways, do author interviews and even do blog tours.
After all of this jabber, if you’re still interested in having me review your book, please shoot me an email at email@example.com. You can also contact me on Twitter @britt_lunsford.